Sunday 9 September 2012

Yay's and Nay's - Week 2

I have decided to write this week’s blog into a “yay and nay” format...pros and cons if you will

YAY:

-       Exercising 6 days for the week and following the exercise program to the tee!
-       Getting up at 6am on both Saturday AND Sunday morning whilst on a weekend away in Hobart to get to the park to work out!
-       Saying “NO” to all of the pastries – croissants, mini donuts, danishes, lemon tart (my favourite!) at a work morning tea / lunch meeting

-       Chicken, pumpkin & chickpea korma – delicious! Who would’ve known I liked chickpeas? And a dollop of natural yoghurt on top!

-       Seeing a 2.2kg loss on the scales on Wednesday – WOW!

-       Sweating up a storm in the Spin class Tuesday (after a 3.5km walk and some ab exercises)

-       My nan bragging to some people on a ferry that I, her granddaughter, am “very fit and run marathons” – not quite marathons yet Nan, but one day!

-       Ordering a roasted veggie salad for dinner, when I was so tempted to go for the pork belly!

-       Hawthorn beating Collingwood and progressing to the prelim final – go hawks!

NAY:

-       Too many weekend “treats”...flourless chocolate cake, raspberry white choc parfait, caramello koalas, choc coated raspberries – EEEEEK!

-       Not being organised for my weekend away and not packing any healthy snacks for the flight

-       The disappointing feeling that I’ve sabotaged my weight loss results by what I ate over 2 days in a weekend, not looking forward to Wednesday’s weigh in!

 Well at the least the ‘yays’ outweigh the ‘nays’ but the first Nay is a big one. It really got me down! I am prepared for this week and am going to be a lot harder on myself and stick to the nutrition plan and healthy snacks! This weekend I will be home and in control, and will have my boyfriend down to also keep me in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment